Aadhaar card is an essential identity proof that covers demographic and biometric particulars of an individual. Aadhaar card is delivered by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Every single citizen of India who smears for Aadhaar will be provided with a 12 digit unique identification number by UIDAI.
What is Aadhar Card Verification?
Aadhaar card verification is the procedure of authenticating the presence of your Aadhaar card. The confirmation can be done by giving in to your 12 digits unique Aadhar number. Aadhaar card confirmation can effortlessly be done online over the authorized UIDAI website. UIDAI not only subjects Aadhaar card to the inhabitants of India but also keeps details of every Aadhaar card owner in India. One can simply authenticate their Aadhar card after they have listed for the Aadhaar card and have acquired the Aadhaar number.
Why do you need to verify your Aadhar card?
Since you can’t ignore the importance of this proof the user must have to verify the Aadhar card in order to make sure their card is valid or not.
The user if required can also update any personal information while confirming Aadhaar card. It could be anything including gender, age group, and the state to which the cardholder belongs will be shown at the time of confirmation of Aadhaar. The cardholder can directly contact UIDAI if there is any imprecision in the material accessible. The cardholder can both call the toll free number and send an email to exchange UIDAI.
Aadhar Card Verification
UIDAI has made it probable to confirm your Aadhaar card online without many difficulties through its official website. It is imperious that you have your Aadhar number in order to confirm your Aadhar card. Given below is a list of paces that has to be shadowed in order to confirm your Aadhar card online:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Pick the option “Aadhaar services” present at the page.
- Select the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Enter your 12 digits unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- When you’ve entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Select the option “Submit”.
The page will show particulars of your Aadhaar card if it happens once you submit the online form. It will also state whether your Aadhaar card has been delivered.
How to Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated
- Firstly, the user must Log in to https://uidai.gov.in/
- No, Click ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ under the ‘Aadhaar Services’ tab on the site
- Confirm Aadhaar Form
- Confirm your Aadhaar by entering the 12-digit Aadhar number and the security code
- Confirm Aadhar Number
- Click on ‘Verify’ to know if your Aadhar card is valid or neutralized. If a green tick seems, your Aadhaar card has not been neutralized
Aadhar Verification Complete
Why have Aadhaar cards been disabled?
Permitting to reports, a large number of Aadhaar cards were neutralized in India. As per the Aadhaar (Enrollment and Update) Regulations, 2016, section 27 and 28 has provisions for deactivation of Aadhaar cards.
Causes of Aadhaar deactivation
- Aadhar cards can be deactivated if biometric statistics has not been recorded
- If biometric omission has been mistakenly claimed
- If the same person holds more than one Aadhaar card
- If there is any kind of deceitful enrollment that has been carried out
- If a fresh photo has not been taken for the perseverance of Aadhaar
- No valid certification
- Doubtful or strange biometric information