The AADHAAR card is a document that is really important since you require it to avail various types of services. It is your unique identity proof which comprises of all the appropriate information such as the demographic and biometric particulars together with the individual details. The UIDAI is the concerned department that is responsible for issuing the AADHAAR Card.
As soon as you apply for an AADHAAR Card at any center close to you, the UIDAI provides you with a 12-digit number for unique identification that is going to serve the purpose of an identity as well as address proof. The complete system has been streamlined to obtain the AADHAAR card and it has now been accepted in a majority of places like a valid ID proof. Whenever you obtain the AADHAAR card, you require getting it verified as well.
The Need for AADHAAR Card Verification
To make sure that your AADHAAR Card is valid and moreover assure that it has been provided to you, you require verifying the AADHAAR card. You might as well make changes to any of your details online. During the overall verification process, the below-provided information of the candidate is going to be revealed on the official website of AADHAAR card.
In case you come across any ineptness, you may contact UIDAI by directing an email or by making a call on the toll-free number provided on the portal.
AADHAAR Card Verification Procedure
So as to verify your AADHAAR card online, it is necessary for the candidate to possess their UID or the AADHAAR number. The fundamental steps that you require following to verify your AADHAAR card have been provided below:
- Log on to the official website of UIDAI.
- On the foot of that webpage, you need to select the option of ‘AADHAAR services’.
- In there, you require selecting the ‘AADHAAR Verification’ choice.
- After that, this link is going to pass you on to the Kiosk AADHAAR or Resident status Portal of UIDAI.
- Click on the ‘Verify AADHAAR’ option.
- After that, you have to enter the 12-digit UID as well as the security code and click on Submit to go forward with the process.
How to verify if the AADHAAR has been Deactivated?
- Log on to the UIDAI official website.
- Then, click on the option titled ‘Verify AADHAAR Number’ provided below the ‘AADHAAR Services’.
- You are going to be readdressed towards the AADHAAR verification webpage.
- Then you need to fill in the 12-digit AADHAAR number along with the provided security code within the box provided.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Verify’ button so as to distinguish that your AADHAAR card has been deactivated or if it is active.
- In case your AADHAAR number is active, a message is going to be presented asserting “AADHAAR Verification Completes!”
- Moreover, in case the green tick mark comes up, it signifies that your AADHAAR card hasn’t been deactivated.
- The remaining details of your gender, age band, mobile number, state are going to be stated.
Why is AADHAAR Card Verification Necessary?
The UIDAI recently identified several forged AADHAAR Cards in their system. To evade any sort of difficulties in this matter, the UID verification has been turned compulsory.
Owing to this easy verification procedure, you might not be able to make sure that your AADHAAR card is original but moreover in case the particulars are correct.
In case you are unable to verify the AADHAAR card, there might be a high possibility that somebody might be mishandling a copy of your AADHAAR card and this is going to fail the whole purpose to obtain a card.
In case your AADHAAR card subsists and has been allotted, it is going to be presented on the monitor.
The AADHAAR card is a really vital document to have at this point in time. Since the central government is going to launch fresh schemes every single year, the necessity and advantage of this card are going to merely build up. In the meantime, the central government hasn’t made it compulsory to possess an AADHAAR card but distinguishing the profits and how they have been allied with the card for availing numerous schemes it has turned out to be a necessary document to possess.