As and when you open your Aadhaar card PDF format by entering the details provided from UIDAI Aadhaar portal, you will see signature not verified or validity unknown icon in Aadhaar card. Thus to validate the same Signature in Aadhaar Card PDF here we have a quick guide on how to validate signature in Aadhaar Card PDF.
Step by Step Tutorial on How to Validate Signature in Aadhaar Card PDF
- To begin with, right click on Validity Unknown Icon and click on Validate Signature on Aadhaar Card Downloaded PDF.
- Once you click on the Validate Signature it will open a new prompt Signature Validation Status, from here now just click on Signature Properties Option.
- On next prompt window command just click on Show Signer’s Certificate.
- Authenticate that there is a certification path named ‘unique identification authority of India’. This classifies unique identification authority of India as the possessor of the digital certificate that has been used when validation the document.
- Click on Trust Tab and then click on Add to Trusted Certificates.
- Click on OK on next screen when you are asked “Trusting certificates unswervingly from the document is typically unwise. Are you sure you want to do this?”
- Next Import Contact Settings prompt window will seem, just click on OK.
- Over on next screen hit OK and click on Validate Signature.
Your authentication will perform and your digital signature will be authenticated on your Aadhaar Card PDF.
Note: – Once ‘Unique Identification Authority Of India ‘ has been as a Trusted Identity, any subsequent documents with digital signatures from Unique Identification Authority Of India will be validated repeatedly when opened.
These are the simple steps through which you can effortlessly know how to validate signature in Aadhaar Card PDF. As you can see all the steps mentioned are pretty simple and easy to use and get the job done. Read the steps carefully and do them in the same manner as listed to ensure easy application of the process without any interlude.