The Aadhaar Card has gradually but rapidly turned out to be one among the majorly significant documents to have for a citizen of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India, under the administration of the Indian Government, is now preparing to turn linking the Aadhaar Card with your driving license compulsory. The stride is in the persistence of linking several documents with the Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar is a necessary document that is required for availing government grants under the several schemes. According to the media information, the Road Transport Ministry has begun churning out the stress-free approaches for linking the Aadhaar Card with the driving license of the citizens of India.
Linking Aadhaar with Driving License Online (Step-By-Step Guide)
The driving Licenses are allotted by the Road Transport Department of every single union territory or the state. Therefore, the online procedure to link your Aadhaar Card with driving license differs from state to state. On the other hand, the procedure all together is going to remain pretty similar. Below we have provided the steps following which you may link your driving license with your Aadhaar Online:
- Log on to the UT/State road transport department’s official website.
- After that, you need to select the “Link Aadhaar” choice.
- Now select “Driving License” out of the drop-down list of options.
- Then, provide the driving license no. and select the “Get Details” choice.
- The details of your driving license are going to be shown on the monitor.
- After that, provide your 12-digit long Aadhaar number together with the registered mobile number in sections provided.
- Remember that the mobile number that you enter must be which you have registered with the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Then, click on “Submit” to complete the procedure.
- A validation message is going to be directed to your registered mobile number.
- The procedure might be utilized at the website of every single state transport divisions.