In case you have either misplaced or lost your AADHAAR card by any means, you don’t need to panic. You may download duplicate AADHAAR Card Copy Online with the help of your AADHAAR number and/or the AADHAAR card acknowledgment slip that had been provided to you when you registered. The duplicate AADHAAR card that you will download after having lost the original one also has the same validity as the original AADHAAR Card.
In case you don’t remember your AADHAAR number and don’t possess the acknowledgment slip that was provided to you when you registered for an AADHAAR Card, you need to follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, open this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Choose the suitable alternative, “Enrolment No (EID)” or “AADHAAR No (UID)”, below the section titled “You want to receive your lost:”
- Fill in your Full Name, Email Address, Registered Mobile Number, and the Security Code as provided
- After that, click on the “Get OTP” button
- An OTP (One Time Password) is going to be provided to you on your mobile phone and/or email address
- Within the provided space, you have to enter that OTP and then click on the “Verify OTP” button
- Then, you are going to obtain a message on your registered mobile number having your Enrollment Id or AADHAR card number whatever you chose in Step 2 given above
- Then you have to log on to the E-AADHAAR’s official website (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/)
- Choose the suitable alternative, “AADHAAR” or “Enrollment Id”, below the section named “I have:”
- Provide your Enrollment Id or AADHAR card number along with your Full Name, Security Text, Pin Code, and the Registered Mobile Number
- After that, you have to click on the “Get OTP” button
- This is going to provide you with an OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile number and/or email address
- Fill in that OTP within the “Enter OTP” text box and then click on the “Validate and Download” button
- Then, you are going to get your E-AADHAAR card on the screen. You have to enter the first 4 letters of your name in CAPITAL LETTERS followed by the year of your birth as the password while you try to open the PDF file having your E-AADHAAR.
- After that, all you need to do is to take a print out of the E-AADHAAR that is going to serve the purpose of your original AADHAAR card without any problem.
Another way in which you may go about doing this is by contacting UIDAI by calling them on the toll-free number and getting the information regarding your AADHAAR card by telling them your demographic details like Name, Address, Mobile Number, DOB, etc.
After calling the UIDAI toll free number, tell the UIDAI representative that you have lost your AADHAAR Card. They are going to help you out by offering a duplicate AADHAAR card at the postal address that you provided at the time of registration, to the provided Email ID and can also SMS your AADHAAR number information to the registered mobile phone number.
If you are unable to do so, you might as well visit the nearby regional office AADHAAR card concerning your lost card. You need to carry all the necessary documents that you had primarily submitted to the regional office.