AADHAAR card is a 12-digit unique number assigned by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) by taking a person’s biometric particulars such as iris scan and fingerprints, and demographic data like date of birth and address. You can check the position of your Aadhar card online and this service is providing by UIDAI. The operator can check their updates, status and the whole thing on their authorized website. The status can be tested online and by phone over SMS as well. However, the status can be checked online but what if your acknowledgment slips get lost.
AADHAAR Card Enrolment Acknowledgement Slip Lost
If you know your AADHAAR card registration details (registration number and date and time) that were set to you at the time of registering, you can take duplicate AADHAAR card copy online. The duplicate AADHAAR card has same rationality as the original one. To do the same, you need to download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online, though there are so many people who are facing problems since they misplaced their AADHAAR Card and/or their registration acknowledgment slip.
If you have also misplaced your AADHAAR Card registration slip and do not know the registration particulars, luckily now there is an operational system, where you can check the position from your name or other particulars. We have been observing the growth in this area very diligently and henceforth we have updated the information to let you know that the organization is in place whereby citizens can download identical AADHAAR card using their demographic data.
If you have misplaced your AADHAR card Enrollment ID and also don’t know your AADHAR number, you can get the AADHAR card by following these steps below:
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Now select a suitable option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to accept your lost:”
- Enter your details including full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your listed Mobile Number
- Enter the safety code as showed and click on “Get OTP” button
- One Time Password (OTP) will be provided to your listed mobile number and/or email address
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choice suitable option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR card number with other details including, full name, Pin Code, security text and listed mobile number
- Tap on “Get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be provided to your mobile and/or email address
- Now Enter the OTP you just expected on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e-AADHAR card, which you can easily print out
You can also contact your neighboring AADHAAR card regional office concerning your lost enrollment slip. Bring all the documents you had given in to first to the office. To contact neighboring AADHAAR card regional office click here: AADHAAR Card Regional Office(s).
You can also contact the AADHAAR center where you had functional for AADHAAR card from. Bring all the documents you had bowed to initially to the center. They may try to aid you to recuperate your enrollment details based on your demographic information. To contact neighboring AADHAAR card center click here: Locate nearby AADHAAR Card Centers.
You can also send an Email about your loss of AADHAAR card registration acknowledgment slip to the AADHAAR card help counter. Your concern will be listed and advanced to the concerned section. AADHAAR card section will return back to you on receiving of the purpose of this recognized issue. To get UIDAI contact email address, click here: AADHAAR Card Contact Number, Email, and Address.