If you’re one of those individuals who think downloading Aadhar Card without enrollment number isn’t possible then think twice. Yes, it’s true you can now download e-aadhar card online PDF copy without mobile number as well.
UIDAI has launched multiple features which let users download their Aadhaar card copy without the requirement of Aadhar enrolment ID, Mobile number or Aadhar number. You can visit the official website at www.uidai.gov.in to get the detailed information on the same. To get Aadhar card online without enrollment number you need to follow few steps process which we’re mentioned below.
Download Adhaar without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. And go through the options.
- In the first option, “You want to receive your lost Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID)” select Enrolment No (EID)
- And, fill the required details asked including Full Name, e-mail Id (You need not enter your registered mobile number as you want to download Aadhaar Card without Mobile Number),
- Solve the captcha by entering the same text which you can see in the image and click on get OTP button.
- Now, Aadhaar Enrolment Number EID will be sent to your email address or Mobile Number – Aadhaar Card Online Download Without Enrolment Id.
- Now, you’ll receive the One Time Password (OTP) on your email id mentioned, just check your email for the OTP and enter the same OTP in the enter OTP field and click on Verify OTP.
- You will receive an email comprising your Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
Now let’s move on to next step to download your Aadhaar Card from www.uidai.gov.in without Mobile Number.
To download e-Aadhaar.PDF File all you need is to visit the Aadhaar Download site by visiting the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Select the first option “I have Enrolment Id or Aadhaar” and continue with entering the enrolment number which you received your email, now enter full name, pin code, solve the captcha by entering the same text showed image in below enter above image text field, and enter the registered mobile number which is present with you to receive a One Time Password.
Enter the one time password on your mobile number in the OTP field and click on validate and download button.
Your e-Aadhaar.PDF file will be encouraged to save, just pick the destination where you want to save your Aadhaar Card PDF File on your device and save it. And, that’s all you need to follow in order to complete the steps of Aadhaar Card Online Download without Enrolment Id or Mobile Number.
In order to open your e-Aadhar file, you’ll require Adobe PDF software installed on your device. If the software is already installed on your system then you need not re-install the same. Just visit the link and get it from http://get.adobe.com/reader/ and download it.
With UIDAI recently launched features it’s easier than ever to download your Aadhar card without enrollment number or mobile number. All you need is to follow the above-mentioned steps by step process in a simple manner to get your Aadhar card online.